Book Direct Consultation Appointment
Terms and Conditions
- The website www.sschildcare.in is an internet-based portal is wholly owned by SS Childcare and is used for the purpose of creating awareness with right information, booking appointments for direct consultation and teleconsultation
- You are at least 18 years old or accessing the Platform under the supervision of a parent or guardian, who in such a case will be deemed as the recipient / end-user of the Services (as defined in these Terms and Conditions) for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
- If your age is below that of 18 years, your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you. You are prohibited from purchasing any material the sale or purchase of which to/by minors is prohibited and which is for consumption by adults only.
- You are legally competent to contract, and otherwise competent to receive the Services (as defined in these Terms and Conditions). Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform.
- All details you enter in this website for the purpose of booking a consultation appointment or purchase of any product will be protected and will not be used or sold to any third parties
- Once your transaction is successfully completed you will receive a confirmation email and SMS
- If you are not receiving the confirmation within 5 minutes of your transaction you are advised to reach out to our customer care via +91-81229 08331 Monday - Saturday between 10 AM - 6 PM or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7
- Our team will reach out to you and assist you in solving your problems at the earliest and provide you the best possible solution to have a consultation with Dr. Dhanasekhar
- Appointment booked via the website cannot be rescheduled, cancelled, transferred
- Amount will not be refunded unless there is a valid reason for your non-appearance. Such transaction will take 7-10 working days
- You agree to take responsibility to ensure the information provided during the booking of appointment is truthful
- You will be present at least 10 minutes in advance for your appointment
- Your appointment schedule might get delayed due to unavoidable emergencies
- This consultation appointment is only for general consultation and for any emergencies kindly visit Medway hospitals, Mogappair. Dr. Dhanasekhar will see emergency cases only at the mentioned hospitals.
- Each appointment is only for one patient and any additional patients separate appointments must be booked
- The consultation fees paid during the booking of appointment is for general Pediatric consultation and any additional consultation / diagnosis done may incur additional consultation fees and the same must be paid after the consultation is done at clinic